Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I know. I know.

It seems like forever since I last posted.

But to be honest life sometimes just gets in the way.

A couple post ago I wrote about my poor Molly girl having cancer. Well, it grew it seemed overnight and so last Tuesday we lost her.

It was heartbreaking. But I know that it was the right decision to make.

Of course Ryan took it hard.

He cried harder than I've ever seen him cry before.

Telling him that she was gone was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I knew it was going to break his heart and cause him pain that he has never felt in his seven years of life.

We had a very sad couple days and we still miss her everyday.

Knowing how much Ryan loves dogs we knew that we needed to get another one. And last week my husband came home with this surprise….


She's twelve weeks old, a full lab, and we named her Daisy.

And we adore her.

But man does she keep me busy.

I've had to walk away five times just while writing this post. First because she was biting my niece. Then she ran off with my flip flop. Then she needed to go potty. And the list just goes on and on.

It's good for me though. I think just by chasing her around all day I've lost five pounds. Crazy right!

And in a couple weeks we are getting one more. We are going to name her Allie and she is also a full lab.

We can't wait.

So anyways sorry for the break but I am back now.

And off to the Y….


No comments:

Post a Comment