Monday, March 24, 2014

A new week...

Oh, how I am glad that this weekend is over.

To say it was a rough one is an understatement.

I would go into more detail but frankly I don't want to think anymore about it.

Nothing too dramatic. Just one ounce of bad luck after the other.

Like losing my wallet and finding it after I looked for two hours and cancelled all my cards.

What I do want to think about though is my new FitBit which I am so excited about.

I've already had two. One lost at a water park and the other stopped working. This time I just will make sure to keep my receipt.

And this thing is one of the best motivators.

It makes me want to reach my step goal and also beat my steps from the day before.

Yesterday was crazy busy though so I ended up with 11,734 steps. I doubt I will beat that today. I am hoping for kinda a relaxing day today after the weekend.

The new puppy helps too. I chase her around the house more than I do anything. And in about two weeks we are getting another one so it will be twice as much work.

But anyways.

I am happy that I seem to be back in the groove. I mean after doing such a great job exercising I don't want to come home to pig out.

But I do have ice cream in my freezer today that I plan to eat while watching the new RHONY. But it is a smaller version of what I usually eat so I call that a win.

And I am going to start a FitBit post and maybe linkup just to keep y'all updated and to keep track of my results.

I am hoping with the FitBit and going to the Y that the last thirty pounds I have to lose will just melt off.

Yeah, I laughed at that too….

Anyways.

I wanted to post a cute picture of a FitBit but then I found this and I just couldn't pass up posting it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment